About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Money Savers

Turn off all "not in use" appliances to save on energy. Get some of those funny looking bulbs, but make sure to replace all on the same cord/circuit, like the lights in the ceiling, (if you don't they will burn out faster, if mixed w/regular bulbs). Save the box they came in as when they do burn out the company, should replace them for the price of shipping. They will ask for the date on the bulb.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD INFO ON THE DO NOT MIX I NEVER KNEW THAT!THANKS LARRY.

    ReplyDelete