About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Money Savers

Thermostats:
1st thing you want to do is call your local electric co., in Las Vegas they will come out and replace your thermostat for free and install a device that will control your air conditioner during the summer, (it turns it off for about a 1/2 hr. during the hottest part of the day). But normally once it's set by them you never need to open the little door again. From here on you just push the buttons on the right to adjust , heat, top button, Air, bottom button. The electric co's. will love you for this. If they don't offer this service. I will walk you through it in an upcoming blog. I know, it will be cold soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment