About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Money Savers

Got a key that is hard to make it work in the lock? Maybe, The handle is tough to turn.
Graphite, it's a little tube of black stuff (graphite) that you nip off the end of the tube and spray a very small amount directly into the lock. It works great on cars also. It also works on door hinges, just be sure and shoot it where nobody can see it, behind the door. This is another one of those items you should keep around the house, It has many more uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment