About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Money Savers

Tools:
I think I told you to try and buy a new tool with each project you work on, (good way to get them). If not, now I have. Honey, I need that special tool to repair that (fill in tool/project here). After awhile the questions stop, especially if your fixing stuff. Another idea is to ask for them on your birthday, Christmas (or your particular holiday). A good collection of tools, kept clean and in good working order will save time and money. It also looks cool to your garage buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment