About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fix It Tips

Duct Tape:
Can't say enough about it, always keep a roll on hand. This is a real lifesaver! It can put a temp. fix on almost anything. Put a roll in your car, it works until you can get it done right. Although I don't know how long the lifespan is in below freezing weather. I do know it stops leaks! Holds mufflers on, repairs that tear, even works as a band-aid™.

No comments:

Post a Comment