About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Money Savers

Own your home? Don't forget to save all the receipts. Categorize them as: Maintenance, Repair, and Improvement. Repair and maint. use every year on your tax returns. Improvement are for when you sell. then you can use them. Don't own, no problem! You can still use them as receipts to give your landlord for out of pocket expenses, use them monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment