About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plumbing Part 2

The tank:
It leaks under the tank.
Look for water on floor below tank.
Check your fittings under the tank to make sure they are tight. This should do it, if not check the fittings inside the tank. 1st Turn off water supply, (see part 1). Leave lid off and turn on valve. Refill the water. No leak now? good you're done. Water shooting out of top of those plastic pieces. (see part 3). see ya' then.

No comments:

Post a Comment