About Me

My photo
N Las Vegas, NV, United States
I have been working on homes and the sort almost my whole life, I'm no expert, who is? I can walk you through that tile repair, garbage disposal and painting. The list is long, but not impossible! Lets get to it. Email Questions or Ideas to me at lvrepairguy@gmail.com

SEABEES:

"If it can't be done, We can do it".
"If it's Impossible, it'll just take us a little longer"!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holidays

Turkey day, Football, Family, well 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I am thankful my wife has hung around for all these years. Who would've thought! The fact that I lived this long, again same thought. My friends who also hung around, I didn't say they were, you know. The things I've accomplished, and the things I still have to do. Finally, thank you Las Vegas. So my new friends, have a Happy Thanksgiving! The only thing you should be doing today is turkey and football x 3, Take the over, ± Now, take the day off and have a libation on me! We'll get back to the fixing things tomorrow.
Repair Guy

2 comments: